Tuesday 7 April 2015

Living Arrows 14/52


Spring is here! Actually here, not 'the sun shone for 15 minutes' here. So I dressed my crazy girls for sunshine and fun, let them play in thickest mud, and took them to the edge of the world.




I'm really glad I was honest about finding parts of last week tough, and about my ongoing quest to stop yelling at my children. It makes weeks like this, when we're all beautifully connected and in perfect harmony, so much sweeter when I acknowledge the hard as well as the good.




There's so much I want to remember from today, from the yellow brimstone butterflies we saw to Cherry's fierce and intense concentration as she played with a few stones and a stick for hours, conjuring personalities and stories from wood and earth.





A beautiful happy day with my beautiful happy daughters.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sneaky little feed takes me back. My youngest was just like that too. Looks like they had a wonderful time exploring. I think getting out in the sunshine makes everything better! x

    ReplyDelete